MyDealerSoft Parts Department
Do you stock the right parts at all times?
Do you have a clear view of your stock?
Do you make profits from parts sales?
• Keep the optimum stock for each item. Decrease it when necessary.
• Know thoroughly your parts supply and demand.
• Maintain various price lists per item.
• Apply special discount campaigns for “family groups” of parts or accessories.
• Identify and dispose dead stock, slow moving and obsolete parts.
• See at all times the total quantities and stock values in your inventory.
• Have a clear view of gross margins.
Keep current databases of Parts in stock, on order, reserved and more.
Tools provided by MyDealerSoft
• A comprehensive easy to use database that enables you to search your parts inventory by manufacturer, type, category or code and location.
• View total quantities and stock values for each item or global.
• View cost accumulation and gross margin per item. (Automatic calculations by the system).
• Maintain various price lists per item. Cost and retail or wholesale prices, or customize your pricing structures with discounts and special pricing.
• Either interface to manufacturers, importers or wholesalers to access electronic lists or upload their files automatically.
• Store in your database supplier information, pricing lists and packaging ratios.
• Place orders to Manufacturers, Importers or Wholesalers.
• Get automatic forecasting for orders based on previous sales, current demand, minimum and maximum quantities on hand.
• Add parts to inventory directly from invoices.
• Update globally through a screen, price lists, discount policies, retail or wholesale prices per item.
• Present sales proposals to your customers for parts and accessories. View on-line availability. The items in stock are allocated automatically to the proposal and reserved. You can set expiration date for each proposal to release reserved items.
• A repair order to the Service Department can be generated automatically from the sales proposal.
• Purchase Orders and Invoices are fully integrated to Accounting. Invoices update automatically the General Ledger.
• View Reports and statistics for Parts Orders and Sales, per item, per vehicle model, per period and more. View parts history reports.
• Track sales by employee for commission purposes.
Automatic generation of repeat orders and links with Parts Suppliers.